Interested in creating a post for Fostering Community? Please consult the following guidelines to fill out the form.
Types of posts that you can create:
- You can submit a post between 50 – 550 words on any of the following categories that might be useful for young people in and from care: Byte learning, Education, Employment, Finance, Health, Housing, Life Skills, Mental Health and Peer Connections.
- Posts can be listicles, links to informational and learning resources as well as events, self-help articles and more. Please check out the posts on www.fosteringcommunity.ca for past posts.
- If you have a post in mind that is not covered by the categories above, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- If your post promotes an event, please request the request the post at least three weeks in advance of it.
- In order create a safe and inclusive community, we encourage you to ensure that your post does not contain hate speech, harassment, bullying discrimination or other targeted attacks and sharing of personal information.
How to suggest content:
- You can suggest content you would like to see on www.fosteringcommunity.ca. Click on ‘Home’ on the menu. Scroll down the page and you will see ‘Do you have suggestions about content you would like to see on the website? Let us know below:’ on the right side. Enter your First Name, Email Address and Message on suggested content.
Contact us for more information:
- Please let us know if you have any questions or want your post to be anonymous at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form below with the details of your post and our team will be in touch (Please note that your name and email address will not automatically show on your post):
25 Spadina Road,
Toronto, ON M5R 2S9